- Herd Immunity to Fight Against COVID-19: A Narrative Review: Herd immunity is a concept that has been discussed in the context of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19. It is the idea that if a large enough portion of the population is immune to a disease, it can help protect those who are not immune. However, there are obstacles to achieving herd immunity for COVID-19, such as the lack of an effective vaccine and the difficulty of achieving high levels of immunity.
- FROM SHARING TO SELLING: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF ESTABLISHING A DIGITAL HEALTH DATA MARKETPLACE USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES: During the COVID-19 pandemic, sharing of biological and biomedical data was essential in helping researchers, medical practitioners, and policymakers tackle the pandemic. Despite the use of EHRs and wearable digital gadgets, 80% of health and medical data remain unused due to legislative constraints related to health data sharing.
- Undergraduate Teaching During COVID-19
- Correlates of symptomatic remission among individuals with post-COVID-19 condition: This study aims to quantify the rates of remission of Post-COVID-19 Condition (PCC) and the sociodemographic features associated with remission, using a 16-wave, 50-state U.S. non-probability internet survey conducted between August 2020 and November 2022 among participants aged 18 and older.
- Irreversible Sensorineural Hearing Loss in Post Covid-19 Patients-An Institutional Prospective Study
Daily News Pulse for March 13, 2023
Summary: Princeton students have seen an overall improvement in course satisfaction since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. In Japan, many people are still wearing masks despite the government’s easing of guidelines.