- Musculoskeletal problems, attitudes and behaviors related to physical activity, and social media addiction in musicians during the COVID-19 pandemic: This study evaluated musculoskeletal problems, attitudes and behaviors related to physical activity, and social media addiction in 137 musicians during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vitamin D status and COVID-19 prevention in a worker subgroup in Italy: A pilot campaign was conducted in the workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic to investigate the potential benefits of vitamin D supplementation in preventing infection from SARS-CoV-2.
- Evaluation of work conditions of nurses employed in a shift system in hospital wards during the COVID-19 pandemic: This study evaluated the work conditions of nurses in hospital wards during the COVID-19 pandemic who worked in a shift system. 108 nurses were surveyed using an author-constructed questionnaire.
- The long wave of COVID-19: persisting effects on acute coronary syndromes incidence, management and outcomes
- “Decline and uneven recovery from 7 common long-term conditions managed in the Catalan primary care after two pandemic years: an observational retrospective population-based study using primary care electronic health records”: This study aims to analyze the trends in the incidence of 7 commonly managed primary care chronic diseases during the last 2 years of the COVID-19 pandemic in Catalonia. Data from primary care electronic health records from January 2018 to August 2022 were used in an observational retrospective population-based study.
- A Severe Case of Post-COVID-19 Reactive Infectious Mucocutaneous Eruption in a Pediatric Patient
- Novel clinical and immunological features associated with persistent post-acute sequelae of COVID-19 after six months of follow-up: a pilot study: This study aimed to investigate the features associated with post-COVID-19 syndrome persistence. A cohort of 102 COVID-19 patients was assessed using a standardised questionnaire, and lymphocyte immunophenotyping, chemokines/cytokines, neutrophil extracellular traps, the tripartite motif 63, anti-cellular, and anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody levels were measured.
- Epidemiology of patients with dizziness over a 3-year period, requiring utilization of the emergency medical serviced system – A Pre- and Post-COVID pandemic comparative study using the population-based ORION registry: This retrospective study examined data from the Osaka Emergency Information Research Intelligent Operation Network system in Japan from 2018-2020 to identify the proportion of medical conditions or diseases contributing to dizziness and their disposition in the Emergency Department.
Summary: Governor John Carney has tested positive for COVID-19 and is working from home. The 7-day average of new cases in Delaware is 135, with 158 hospitalizations. A new study has found that 71% of people with long COVID required medical treatment or were unable to work for six months or more. The FDA has withdrawn emergency use authorization for the COVID-19 antibody drug Evusheld due to its ineffectiveness against the Omicron variants now dominating the US.